Sunday, July 13, 2008

More weddings and engagements!


Seems that the yr 2008 is VERY lucky, practically every month we received orders for favors, especially for weddings and engagements. Again we would like to inform you orders for the month of August till 23rd 08 is fully booked due to the golden date. =)

(Anyway, my aunt did give me some notes to write her but i haven't install Microsoft Word in my MAC yet so I can't access her documents regarding this. Will re-update it soon).

Before that we would like to apologize for the lack of updates. Auntie Habsah have been busy attending decorating classes and doing party and engagement favors while I was busy with exams. Yes, I have this one folder that i have yet to upload here, thousand apologies.

Let me recall some of the stuff she told me about this. Usually we don't do this type of favors for engagements, people prefer cupcakes more but this one particular client specially request for square chocolate cake with specific measurement to follow. As we are very flexible, we do accomodate to some orders. If u have any queries regarding anything, whether we can do impossible things (regarding orders), feel free to contact us. Doesn't mean we only do whatever is online =)

Interested? Call 012 271 5875

No comments:

Post a Comment